Download E-books The Jigs & Fixtures Bible PDF
Let the "Dean of domestic Workshop Writers," R.J. DeCristoforo, aid you utilize your instruments and your workshop. The Jigs & furniture Bible collects the final a number of years of his well known "Cris Cuts" column from the pages of Popular Woodworking journal and vitamins them with detailed advice, tips and advice.
Through chapters comparable to "Put the Mortiser to paintings" and "Know Your Band Saw," DeCristoforo provide you with a life of precious woodworking wisdom, including:
- an evaluate of the ten instruments that deserve an everlasting position on your shop
- the fundamentals of desk observed angles
- the most sensible joints for each undertaking and material
- methods for overcoming the results of warping
- three nice jigs to your desk observed which can lower circles or even bowls
- advice for purchasing the simplest functionality from your band observed and jointer
- directions for development your personal band observed and desk observed grasp jigs
- professional handsaw upkeep techniques
- the tips to making worthy and gorgeous modular furniture
- and a lot more!
DeCristoforo writes with a simplicity and directness that makes new techniques transparent, whereas giving you jigs, publications and concepts to make your paintings more straightforward, more secure and extra exact. you are going to learn how to extend your strength instruments' usefulness a ways past brands' standards and increase your woodworking to the extent of craftsmanship.