Addresses the method and theoretical starting place of battery production, carrier and administration platforms (BM2S2), and discusses the problems and demanding situations in those areas
This ebook brings jointly specialists within the box to spotlight the innovative study advances in BM2S2 and to advertise an cutting edge built-in learn framework responding to the demanding situations. There are 3 significant components integrated during this publication: production, provider, and administration. the 1st half makes a speciality of battery production platforms, together with modeling, research, layout and keep watch over, in addition to monetary and chance analyses. the second one half specializes in info technology’s impression on provider structures, corresponding to data-driven reliability modeling, failure analysis, and repair choice making methodologies for battery providers. The 3rd half addresses battery administration structures (BMS) for regulate and optimization of battery cells, operations, and hybrid garage structures to make sure performance and defense, in addition to EV management. The members encompass specialists from universities, study facilities, and executive enterprise. additionally, this book:
- Provides complete overviews of lithium-ion battery and battery electric automobile production, in addition to fiscal returns and govt support
- Introduces built-in versions for caliber propagation and productiveness development, in addition to signs for bottleneck identity and mitigation in battery manufacturing
- Covers types and prognosis algorithms for battery SOC and SOH estimation, data-driven diagnosis algorithms for predicting the remainder invaluable lifestyles (RUL) of battery SOC and SOH
- Presents mathematical types and novel constitution of battery equalizers in battery administration structures (BMS)
- Reviews the cutting-edge of battery, supercapacitor, and battery-supercapacitor hybrid power garage platforms (HESSs) for complicated electrical car applications
Advances in Battery production, prone, and administration Systems is written for researchers and engineers engaged on battery production, provider, operations, logistics, and administration. it might probably additionally function a reference for senior undergraduate and graduate scholars drawn to BM2S2.
Jingshan Li is a Professor within the division of commercial and platforms Engineering on the collage of Wisconsin-Madison, united states. He bought his PhD in electric Engineering - platforms on the collage of Michigan, USA.
Shiyu Zhou is a Professor within the division of commercial and platforms Engineering on the college of Wisconsin-Madison, united states. He got his PhD in Mechanical Engineering on the collage of Michigan, USA.
Yehui Han is an Assistant Professor within the division of electric and computing device Engineering on the college of Wisconsin-Madison, united states. He got his PhD in electric Engineering on the Massachusetts Institute of know-how, USA.